Monday, May 15, 2017

Classes on Tuesday and Thursday

I'm so excited to be able to finally offer classes on Tuesday (11 - 3 pm) and Thursday (1 - 5 pm). In these classes, you'll get a chance to work closely with me on a number of special topics including landscape, figure, portrait, still life, abstract, edges, style and so on. I will post what it is we'll be focusing on each week here on this blog site. Please email me for questions, reservation or information at studioza@mac.com

Due to the limited size of these classes, I'm asking that if you're doing the monthly reservation, please let me know which day (Tuesday or Thursday) works best for you. This will allow more people to sign up. If you want to check to see if there's any cancellation or would like to meet up more than once a week, I'll put you on a waiting list and let you know as soon as something opens up.

Thanks again for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon.



BOTH CLASSES ARE FULL(email me to get on a waiting list if you're interested)
Start - May 23, 2017
Cost - $35/session or $100/month (for 4 sessions)
Spaces - 5 maximum
Location - Beaverton Oregon

Reservation or prior approval is required due to limited spacing


5 comments: